Saturday, April 12, 2008

Inagural Post - Pictures Link

When I was on my mission, Grandpa sent me a letter that went a bit like this:

Dear Scott,

I am writing this letter to you on a computer at your dad's house. It's not nearly as scary as I thought it would be...

This is my very first blog post, and it isn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. I shouldn't really be scared. Libby has been blogging for a couple of years now and I DO teach information systems, but it's still a little bit weird to do something for the very first time.

Anyway. I thought I'd post a link to all of the pictures that we took at the church after the funeral (we misplaced our camera for the funeral, graveside services, and tour that Dad (Wayne) gave us of Garland after the graveside services). You can see the pictures by clicking on the following link:

Grandpa Boss's Funeral Pictures

There are some fun ones, some especially cute ones of Cora (David Young's youngest) and one particularly disturbing one of David Boss's eye. Also, Aunt Bonnie was concerned that we might not be taking pictures of their feet when all of the Sibs were getting their pictures taken, so I took one of her shoes. I hope she likes it.

Sadly Libby and I didn't get a picture of Dad (Wayne) doing "jazz hands." Does anyone have one?

If you'd like to see other pictures of our family, you can see them at

Scott & Libby's Pictures

Anyway, that's it. I hope everyone likes the Blog and we can use it to keep in touch and post news.

Loves

Scott

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Thanks Scott for the adorable picture of my kid and for the not so adorable picture of me. I love the site. Do we get to post random things or is this just your blog for your news? Let me know I will be glad to post some of our fun adventures.

Scott said...

To clarify, this is a blog for ALL members of the Russel H. Boss family to post news and random things. We don't want to take away from the individual blogs for those who maintain them, but this is a place that everyone can come to and post fun stuff about their family so we can keep in touch.