Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Reunion!!!

HA to all of you who don't check out this blog! You will be missing all the great pics. Wait if you don't check it then you won't read this anyway???? Oh well, here are just a few of the pics I took at the reunion.




Can you believe all the stuff??? I didn't even know that half of that garage even existed. Let alone hold as much stuff as they pulled out of there and there is still more.
Hello Ms. Adam, can I help you with that?

Oh and Aunt Bonnie and Ms. Jeff smile so pretty.
Jerry, stop looking at the camera and get busy.

Uncle Wayne looks very disturbed. Are you okay, Uncle Wayne?

One word...HUH?

Jim, Jim, Jim aren't you a handsome fellow


We always knew grandpa was a smart man.

2 comments:

the design boss said...

Thanks for posting those. We wish we could of been there to see everyone.

Scott said...

Thank you Stacee! We're so sorry that we missed the reunion. I've never seen Grandpa's garage empty...Definitely a pilgrimage I'll have to make.