As some of you know, our little boy, Spencer, is quickly becoming a very active toddler. Each day he surprises us with some new word he has learned. Recently, he pointed at our Boss Family Crest and, without any prompting, shouted "BOSS!" He must have picked it up somehow.
This video shows a bit of his newly found talents!
Love,
David and Chelsea Boss
5 comments:
Super cute!!!
how stinking cute! I love his hair. Cora can't say all those words. She just says pretty and, cheese, boo hoo
What an adorable voice he has!! How fun that he likes to say Bossss!
Oh David - I can't stand the cuteness. I want to reach out and kiss his sweet little face! He's darling...in every way.
Bossssssssssth. Love it.
wow that is very great website here you did really a great job i like dude.
http://allkindofbiryani.blogspot.com
http://asiandastarkhwan.blogspot.com
here are some website related to cooking
Post a Comment